Sponsored Services Mission Statement
“Supporting funded research and other scholarly activity by providing comprehensive guidance and service to the campus community, while ensuring responsible stewardship of sponsored funds.”
What OSP does:
- OSP staff interacts with other University offices and departments supporting sponsored activities as outlined below.
- We strive to maintain productive relationships with faculty and department staff to support and to promote the efficient conduct of awarded projects and the responsible stewardship of sponsor’s funds.
- For more information on what OSP does, please see OSP Responsibilities
Other Offices Supporting Research:
- For projects involving Human or Animal subjects, please contact the Office of Research Integrity and Protections for assistance.
- For questions related to patent and intellectual property matters, contact the Office of Technology Transfer for guidance.
- For questions related to the financial administration of sponsored projects, contact the Office of Sponsored Accounting for assistance.
- When submitting proposals to corporate or foundation sponsors coordination with the Office of Corporate & Foundation Relations is required.
- For projects involving rDNA, biological agents and toxins, radiation or hazardous materials, contact the Environmental Heath Office for guidance.