Academic Year Leave

Academic Year Research or Administrative Leave of Absence

Faculty members are to follow University procedures for securing research or administrative leave. If some or all of this leave is compensated through a sponsored program, University approval is documented on the Institutional Routing and Review form, question #4.  The rate of compensation is to be based on institutional base salary, appropriately escalated.